I, Cindy Shufflebarger, strive to honor and glorify God in my writing and speaking. As such, my teachings adhere to the following set of beliefs. I believe:
- There is one true God who exists in the trinity – God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit.
- The Bible, including the 66 books of the Old and New Testaments, is the divinely inspired word of God and is inerrant throughout.
- Mankind is sinful, thus separated from God’s holiness and is in need of a Savior to restore a right relationship with God.
- The deity of Jesus Christ, His virgin birth, His sinless life, His miracles, His sacrificial atoning death on the cross, His resurrection and ascension to the right hand of the Father.
- Salvation is a gift received by faith in Christ alone and expressed through one’s repentance, recognition of the death of Christ as full payment for sin, and acceptance of the risen Christ as Savior, Lord, and God.
- God desires that all would be saved. Those who are believers will spend eternity with God. Those who reject Christ will experience permanent separation from God.
- God desires a relationship with each of us that is real and personal.