While we may gravitate to the over-the-top moments when we realize God is speaking or acting, the day to day journey offers just as much hope and revelation about who God is. He’s walking with us each day, but how often do we take time to stop and notice? I’m reminded today of how I’ve seen glimpses of God repeatedly through this week:
- I was worried about the timing of events and showing our house when my middle-schooler spoke up and said, “If those are the people that God wants to buy the house, they will. Why are you worried?” God used my child to speak wisdom and truth.
- Our other daughter laughingly commented on the fact that we’re not a “usual” family and instead of analyzing her comment, I agreed and thanked God that He loves us for who we are.
- Our son unknowingly offered a humor moment and I was reminded that God created laughter and humor.
- In the midst of sadness this week, I was reminded of the hope in Christ we have.
- While in a season of unknowns, I found peace and comfort in God’s presence and His Word.
- In a place of trying to discern what direction to take, Jesus as the Good Shepherd guiding us, was the theme of my Bible study one day.
So, my wow moment is the realization of God’s faithfulness and presence. He’s with me all the time, not just during the mountaintop experiences. I pray that you’ll see evidence of God at work in your life and that you’ll enjoy His presence and love.